Saturday, November 12, 2011

November News

Just got home from my gun safety class. Now I can apply for my CCW Permit. May not ever use it but if I want to I can.

Lori has been walking on her foot but because the break was so low, the plate is bothering her but the doc said the bone is healed so they can take the plate out. That will be in a couple of months because of his schedule.

Put the bike up last weekend & today it is 61 dregrees!! Oh well, always next year & suppose to get colder from here on.

Really enjoyed having Jody (my daughter), Kaylen (granddaughter) & her dog Sasha stay with us for a week. Jody lives in NM & Kaylan is going to go to school in MPLS. Got her number to let her know when holiday & family events occur so she can come over.

About it for now. See you next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment